Thursday, July 10, 2008

1 more day!

One more day of work and I'm on vacation and it can't come soon enough. It's been a tough couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to running on the beach and drinking a lot of cold beer. I'm also taking my bike with me so that I can ride on the flat streets of Florida.

Here I am modeling my new swimsuit that I just got and I think it will be a real head turner when I wear it on the bike.

Good luck to all who are racing this weekend. Post reports and pictures soon.

5 comments:

Marcy said...

That pic is just horrific LOL

An Athlete In Training said...

Enjoy that vacation!

Brian said...

You look much better after the wax job.

Have a great vacation.

Kevin said...

Yeah youll fit right in with the Canadian snowbirds. Have a great vacation

Mel said...

OH that is so gross:( enjoy your vacation