Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Almost Here

The transition clinic was canceled due to the weather. But Sunday was a nice day and I went for a bike ride with the team. I getting better overall but the smallest of hills still takes every bit of energy out of me. At least I kept up with the other riders.

It’s Tuesday and that means I MUST complain about how poorly I swam last night. It’s getting old so here it is: I came, I swam, and I finished (real slow). It is just a few more weeks until St. Anthony’s and it is all I’m thinking about. On one hand I can’t wait and on the other I am scared to death.

5 comments:

Marcy said...

Nothing wrong with a slow finish! A finish is a finish!! ;D ;D

Kellye Mills said...

Ahhh!! I didn't realize you were doing St. Anthony's! I guess for T and T!! That's awesome! I'm going to be there and so are so many others. It will be my first time at this race, and it is going to be soooo much fun!!

Kevin said...

You'll be fine. The imprtant thing is to have fun and do your best. Youll be surprised once you get out there in the crowd how much your able to do.

Nancy said...

Have a great time. You've completed the hard part with the training and the fundraising too. Now enjoy the rewards!! You'll have a blast.

Wes said...

Last night, I tested out the sinkability of my wet suit. No danger there :-) As long as I can get through the swim, I'm golden!!

I used to struggle and practically cry on the hills in my neighborhood. I mean, I was reduced to the granny gear for God's sake. Now, on my tri bike, I actually go up the hill gaining speed! and my tri bike has no granny gear.

Keep workin it!!!