Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What's Next?

I need to find a new job next. I think this one is coming to an end.

I walked down to the expo for the Atlanta Marathon yesterday. I had thought about running the 1/2 but I didn't want to fork out the money. I think I'm done for the year. I'm trying to get a feel for what I would like to do next year. I know I would like to do Ironman 70.3 Augusta , at least 1 marathon, and some sprints. I would really like to do a big open water swim if possible. I have it on my list to one day do the one in San Franciso that goes from Alcatraz Island. How cool!
I want to go bigger but I don't have the time or the money. If I win the lottery I'll be doing Ironman Cozumel.

I just watched this video on another blog http://imnotfittorun.blogspot.com/ and had to share it.

2 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Hilarious!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that your job is coming to an end. But definitely better to be ready to move on!