Friday, February 22, 2008

Just Keep Swimming!

I like what the fish in Finding Nemo had to say “just keep swimming”. I say it a lot when I’m struggling. It’s funny how a cartoon can keep me going from day to day. I have been really discouraged lately because the training is not going well. I try to tell myself to just keep going, keep swimming and you'll break through and get out of this funk. The cycle starts with a bad training and then I don’t want to train and that leads to more bad days of training and I can’t seem to get out. I need to just shut up with the whining, suck it up and train harder like when I was young and full of energy and I think that is what I will do. Starting Monday!

1 comment:

Wes said...

What you need to do is train sensible! Training should push the envelope of your endurance. It shouldn't discourage you or wipe you out (unless you are looking for that kind of thing).

Are you swimming based on a plan? Have a coach? Or what???