Monday, February 25, 2008

Tripping over my brain.

I’ve discovered something this weekend, I think too much. The team training session was way on the other side of town and the in-laws were in town so I skipped. I know that’s bad but I did it and I have no regrets, well some. I did get out on my own for a quick ride. It felt good to just jump on the bike (old Pokey) and just go. I didn't try to ride fast or ride far I just went out the front door and rode. It felt good to just go at my own slow as can be pace. I didn’t think, I just took in what was going on around me.

I went to the park on Sunday and did the same thing, just ran. I think I have been tripping over my brain lately when it comes to training, if I just stop thinking and enjoy the moment things are better. So for now I'm going to just live in the run, swim, or bike session that I’m doing. Seems simple, we’ll see after tonight’s swim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep going Tre,I'm pulling for ya.you can do it !!!!