Friday, February 29, 2008

Hurtles

Jump, Jump, Jump. .. I feel like I’m always jumping over hurtles. Clear one in life and God puts another in your way. I just hope that it makes us stronger.

I’ve been reading a lot of blogs out in blog land and it got me to thinking: Do these people know how much they may influence another life? Do they know how many people start the day by reading their thoughts?

I read a blog a few weeks back from a lady who lost her husband and sometime speaks about it. I could feel the pain as I read her words. I went home that night and treated my wife a little better; heck I am trying to treat everyone a little better. I told my wife about the blog and how I was feeling bad, it felt like I had lost a love one. I have really struggled with this feeling of helplessness. I visit the blog daily and have on a few occasions started to write a comment to tell her I understand and I feel her pain, but how could I really. My hurtles seem small compared to hers.

No comments: