Tuesday, May 6, 2008

BRING IT!



My caring wife bought these DVDs some time back for her. Yeah right! She has been bugging me to do this Power 90X for at least 5 months now because she wants me to get some exercise. The running, biking, and swimming that I do is not getting the results that she wants. I'm getting skinny but she wants a buff stud. She is funny, why can't she just come out and say that she wants me to look like the guys on those infomercials? So I have now started to "bring it" as the guy on the video keeps repeating. I didn't get 3 minutes in to the video and I was already tired of his voice. He just kept talking about how to "bring it" and all I could say was let’s go, stop talking and let's get working.

I started the first video last night and think it will be a good addition to the training. I'm a little sore this morning from all the push-ups that he had me doing and I discovered that I can't do any pull ups yet. But, in 90 days I will be a ripped machine!

6 comments:

Stef0115 said...

LOL this post is funny. Maybe when you learn the tape more you can mute his voice!

Glad you seem to be hooked on triathlong now. The first sentence to your last post had me worried until I read further. :-)

Marcy said...

LMAO! She can't say it because all women are alike in that aspect. We don't want to hurt feelings. Except if you're married to me, then I just say whatever I want :P

Wes said...

ROFL!!! You go become a ripped stud, you :-) I prefer lean and mean!!!

Kevin said...

LMAO! Maybe the guy on the video needs to just shut up and bring it already

Sarah said...

See, you shouldn't have worn that muscle shirt in the tri. She got a taste of something and now she wants MORE! Or maybe she saw all the hotties at St. A's? That'll do it. Ha.

Aww, I think you look great. But have fun becoming ripped!

Brian said...

You got to let me have them when your done, I need some help.