Friday, June 6, 2008

Another Day another run.


I’m dragging these days without me doing the Dew in the morning. It has been just too hot at lunch to run outside so I have gone back to running in the parking deck. I forgot how nice it is to run in the shade and on flat ground. I only ran 2 miles today because my knees where yelling stop and I had to get back to work.

I have discovered something while I was running today. I dance with my hands and it changes based on the type of music. I feel like a goof and wanted to know if I’m the only one. Do you find yourself moving to the beat while you run; do you dance or catch yourself playing air drums or guitar?

Today I ran for Molly.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

My running definitely varies based on the music. Sometimes Ill even set up a playlist with varying tunes to do a sorta IPod Fartlek.

Marcy said...

LMAO no air drums or air guitar here, but I have danced a couple steps.

Kellye Mills said...

That's why I wish I could run with my Ipod! I swear I'd be faster! :)