Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rambling on

My wife rocks! Stacie, my wife of almost 15 years has finally come around and started fundraising for me. She is a natural at this type of stuff and I was hoping she would help. I would have never signed up with Team in Training if I didn’t have her support. We are a little over half way on the fundraising and that still worries me.
I made it to the pool this morning and swam for the third time this week. I like swimming before work because it seems to make all of the soreness from running and biking go away. The quite pool also makes it a good place to think, even thought I have found that I need to stop thinking while training. I was going to run at lunch today be got caught up running errands. Oh well, I think I’ll get in some time with Pokey on the trainer tonight.

The countdown has started. I started thinking about how much time I have left to train for St. Anthony’s and it’s not much. It’s around the corner, April 27 is coming quick. The training is coming around and I now think I just might make it to the finish and have a little fun doing it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hooray for Stacie!! Yay, that has to be a sigh of relief! Can you believe how close it's getting? Now it's NEXT MONTH! I need to do an open water swim like, uh, yesterday.